VISMECH Technologies India Private Limited is committed to the protection of the privacy and security of the personal information provided by you and would like to state the following:
A] COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following information relating to you:
- Information you give us at the time of registration and subsequently like your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Date of Birth, Date of Anniversary, Marital Status, Gender, IP Address, Delivery Address and Payment Mode.
- Information provided by you when you contact us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services. The Company may combine any and all of this information to help create better products, services and consumer experiences.
B] USE OF INFORMATION
The information collected by us from you is used for:
- Sending you the products and services required by you.
- Processing your order, corresponding with you and fulfilling your transaction requests.
- Contacting you and collect data vide surveys to seek your opinion on various products and services.
- Providing information to you about our and our business partners’ products and services.
- We may combine any and all of your information to help create better products, services, and consumer experiences
- Help us run our sites and services
C] INFORMATION SHARING
The information is shared by us:
- With a select few amongst our partners for them to send you offers, promotions, or ads about their products and services which we believe you will be having interest in.
- With our service providers with whom we may share your name, address, mobile number and email address for optimum services.
- As part of amalgamation, takeover, assignment, novation of the brand or business to another company.
- To help us prevent fraud or information security breach.
- When required by law or government authorities.
D] HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you would be safeguarded by us and would like to state that:
- We respect your personal information and commit to take appropriate steps to safeguard it from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorised access or alteration.
- We will ensure compliance with the requirements of the prevailing laws to ensure the protection and preservation of all the User’s personal information.
- We wish to state that we have a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards/measures in place to actively protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information.
- We have the requisite managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures for protecting and safeguarding your personal information.
- Where appropriate, the steps taken to safeguard your information can include technical measures including but not limited to firewalls, prevention systems and encryption of data.
By using or continuing to use our website/services you agree and give your consent:
- For us to use your personal information (including your sensitive personal data or information) in accordance with this Policy.
- You have given the consent freely and voluntarily and in line with this Policy.
- You consented us for collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing your personal information with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Policy.
- We may also be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences.
- You consent to disclose your personal information, if so required, under the applicable laws.
F] OUR RIGHT TO CORRECT, MODIFY AND ERASE
We wish to state that:
- It is important that the information that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any changes in your personal information during your association with us. This will help us in providing better services to you.
- You have a right to ask us to modify, update, correct or delete your personal information available with us. In case you wish to do that you may connect with our customer support team either on the helpline or dropping in an email.
We wish to state that:
- Cookies are small files which are sent to your computer by us as you surf the web. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. Cookies do not collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files. Cookies do not contain any information that would directly identify you as a person.
- The cookies are used for a number of reasons, such as:
- i) to serve you with relevant promotion material.
ii) to learn more about the way you interact with and use our Website content.
iii) to help us improve your experience when visiting our Website.
iv) to remember your preferences.
v) to identify errors and resolve them.
vi) to analyse the performance of our website(s).
H] HOW YOU CAN CONTROL COOKIES
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, by doing this you may end up in preventing our site or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.
I] RETENTION AND PROCESS OF DATA
As a general rule, we store your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. However, we may need to store your data for longer period to honour your future requests and to comply with legal or other obligations.
J] MODIFICATIONS OF POLICY TERMS
We reserve the right to update, change, alter or modify this Policy, from time to time, without any prior notification to you. Such change shall come into effect from the date of such update, change, alteration or modification.
K] CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any further queries or concerns on the how your personal information and data is used, processed and protected by our Company, you can contact our Customer support team directly.